Pre Loader

How to approach a lawyer in Israel?


  • Dear all,
    I am looking for an lawyer who could help with an alimony for my son. His father lives in Czech Republic, but has got Israeli citizenship.
    Thank you, A.Louzecka

    Louzecka Andrea 17.04.2021

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.